A place that made a very big impact on my life was my Grandma's house. My Grandma's name was Rose Corpuz. She took care of me alot when i was growing up from when i was a tiny little baby until this day. She has past away a year ago but she still lives deep inside of me. I learned a lot from living at my Grandma's house. From when i was little she would gently wash my puny body almost everyday. I still remember every single step she would do to give me a bath. My cousins also lived with my Grandma which brought all of us really close. Our relationships grew a great deal over the years.
We used to always go to the beach together as a big family and come home happy every week. Living at my Grandma's house showed me a new side to life in many ways. I spent many tears there as well. I also had some of the most fun I ever had there to. A lot of my childhood was at my Grandma's house, that is why being there made a big impact in my life and brought me to who I am now.
Friday, September 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment